Employment Contracts and Counseling
For over three decades, we have been advising employers and owners facing employment-related challenges and opportunities. As recognized by Chambers USA, we have “encyclopedic knowledge” of employment laws. But, even more importantly, we anticipate and consider the business sensitivities raised by challenging employment situations. We help employers and owners make informed and fair decisions that minimize their risk.
We help our clients:
- Plan and implement challenging individual and group terminations.
- Conduct effective and fair internal investigations.
- Develop compliant workplace-related agreements and policies.
- Protect their trade secrets and develop effective, tailored restrictive covenants.
- Perform pay-equity audits of their workforce.
- Conduct effective due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Develop protocols for complying with industry-specific employment obligations, including government contractor compliance.
- Properly identify and manage independent contractors and contingent workers.