Executive Employment Counseling and Investigations
For over three decades, we have been advising employers, executives and owners facing employment-related challenges and opportunities. As recognized by Chambers USA, we have “encyclopedic knowledge” of employment laws. But, even more importantly, we anticipate and consider the business sensitivities raised by challenging executive employment transitions and disputes. We help employers, executives and boards make informed and fair decisions that minimize their risks and liability and maximize opportunity.
We help our clients:
- Conduct effective and fair internal investigations.
- Develop compliant workplace-related agreements and policies.
- Protect their trade secrets and develop effective, tailored restrictive covenants.
- Perform pay-equity audits of their workforce.
- Conduct effective due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Properly identify and manage independent contractors and contingent workers.