Employment Litigation and Arbitration
We are – first and foremost – seasoned trial litigators, with thousands of depositions and motions hearings, and hundreds of arbitrations, evidentiary hearings and trials under our collective belts. This experience provides us with unique perspectives in not only handling litigation matters but every other aspect of our practice.
As we are drafting policies and contracts, advising employers concerning challenging terminations, conducting internal investigations, and handling administrative charges, audits and litigation, our litigation expertise allows us to mitigate the risk of litigation and put employers in the best position to defend it.
We have over three decades of litigation and arbitration experience, handling all genre of employment-related litigation including:
- Employment discrimination and harassment claims
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Disputes concerning noncompete agreements and trade secrets
- Disputes concerning employment and partnership agreements and other contracts
- Class litigation, including wage and hour litigation